Skip to content
This project would not exist without the support of these fine folks, and many more:
- Thank you to our volunteer transcriptionists! Kayden Moore, Montanna Mills, Jocelyn Jessop, Riley Cockrell, Emi Broomfield, Heidi Marsh, Lily Joslin, Grier Low, and Jeff Garringer.
- Thank you to our January 2020 Kickstarter supporters! Without their support the podcast would not have been possible!
- Thank you to KFW for a 2019 Art Meets Activism Grant for producing the gallery exhibition and a 2019 Artist’s Enrichment Grant towards carving out time to work on the podcast.
- Thank you to all who donated to the Summer 2018 GoFundMe campaign, which funded transcription of all of the interviews gathered so far.
- Thank you to the Center for the Study of the American South at UNC Chapel Hill – for their 2016 Summer Research Grant which made possible 5 interviews with Central Appalachian Country Queers.
- Thank you to our 2014 Kickstarter supporters! Their support made possible 30 interviews in MS, TX, NM, CO, KS, and OK during June & July 2014.